Monday, December 7, 2009

Things That Bug Me.

There are a couple things that really drive me up the wall. One of those things is my mom's sick obsession with the FarmVille app on Facebook. For some reason my mom made a Facebook which really doesn't bother me but the fact that no matter where we go we're late because she has to tend to her virtual crops. I honestly don't think she understands it's a fake game. She spends all of her time online buying, planting, and harvesting crops. It's a bit ridiculous.
Another thing that gets under my skin is when someone lies right to my face. Someone made up this ludicrous story last year, when I confronted them they denied it. If you've said something admit it and apologize, The end. The consequences of lying are definitely less if you're honest when you're confronted.
And the last thing that I really hate is when someone things they are so so much better than someone else. In cheerleading, everyone competes with everyone. Not a big deal. But when you say that no one cares about being the best like you do, you've just stepped over the line. It happens a lot in competitive cheerleading.

2 comments:

e m i l y y said...

Oh my God, my mom is the same way only with YoVille. All she ever talks about is YoVille, and shopping, and "going to the club" with her friends on there. It's so annoying! I just want to rip the laptop away from her, delete her Facebook account and Total Recall her so she doesn't remember anything. >_<

So I totally understand about the FarmVille thing haha.

BECK said...

Emily's mom spent real money in YoVille.