Thursday, April 8, 2010

Feel Free...

I feel like my blog shouldn't be licensed because I don't think that many people read my blog to be honest. If I was some well known person and everyone read my blog then yeah I would say it should be but the only people that really read my blog are the people in my class and it's only when they have to.
Also there is nothing on my blog that is worth "stealing." My blog is not that important and I really don't think anyone would want to take something like my glog or my dreamboard. So no there is no reason for my blog to be licensed.

1 comment:

BECK said...

Jyggalag! He is the Prince of Order. Or was it biscuits...no, no, Order! And not in a good way. Bleak. Colorless. Dead. Boring, boring, BORING! And not a fan of my work, I can tell you. Hates it, hates me. You've seen his knights. Not the warm and cuddly sort.