Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Spring Break 2010!

So every year my spring break sucks. I sit at home and watch TV with my mom or we go shopping but it's pretty much the most boring vacation. This year there wasn't much different. The first couple of days I sat at home and babysat my sister. I think the most exciting thing that happened to me was that I went to Madeira beach and St. Pete beach and I had never been to either.
My Easter was kind of lame too. I went to my friends grandparents house, went back to my friends house and fell asleep. I guess when you're not 5 and the best part of your Easter is Aunt Pam's corn casserole your bound to be bored out of your mind. All in all my spring break was more relaxing than anything, I didn't do much but hang around my house which is nice every once in a while.

2 comments:

Mitch-EZ said...

That sucks

Swanson said...

I would have liked to hear more about Madeira Beach. Focus on the positive. Sometimes it's nice to have time to relax.