Thursday, November 12, 2009

hard times.

The economy has caused a lot of stress in my family. My mom has been a stay at home mom for four years so we rely heavily on my step-dad's income. He works for a construction company so for the past couple of months he's been home because he doesn't have jobs. He had to go to Nebraska for a month just to do odd jobs for his family because there was nothing here. I've had to get a job but most of my money goes to my mom's gas or for cheerleading. My pay checks are spent before I even get them. And this year i can't even get excited for Christmas because all i can think about is how expensive it's going to be. My mom had a job for about two weeks at a doctors office but they realized they could afford to pay her so now she's back at home. I honestly don't think people our age should have to experience stress to this extent.

2 comments:

Swanson said...

I agree, young people shouldn't have to worry about money. You are doing all you can. Stay positive, things will get better.

BECK said...

That's some pretty bad luck right there...