Monday, November 16, 2009

I-Movie..

Well, From my I-Movie I didn't really learn much about my artist because I studied him when I was a sophomore. I learned the he moved to China when he was one year old. I also learned about where he went to school but other than that I already knew about him. However, I did learn how to use I-Movie which I didn't know before. I learned how to make movies on I-Movie and I also learned that you can make different transitions just like on powerpoint. And I aslo learned that you can add music but i learned how to do that after I presented mine.

3 comments:

bhsartdc.blogspot.com said...

Thats cool that you learned some about I-movie.

Taylor Berkey said...

your imovie was awesome. even if you didn't have music it was still cool. good job mamacita.

Swanson said...

You needed to mention the name of your artist in your reflection. I'm glad you learned more about i-movie. I'm sure your next movie will really show off your talents.