Monday, May 24, 2010

So this is the end....

There's really only one way to sum up my last year of high school.....RIDICULOUS! So much has changed or happened this year. It's crazy how people come and go in your life and that's just it. nothing more nothing less they're just gone. I'm moving away from all of my friends in 16 days and I know that some people I will never see or talk to ever again. I'm excited about moving but at the same time I know that once I get up there I'm gonna cry everyday. I don't want to leave anymore, I'm leaving everyone. Taylor, Rachel, Madison and so on. I don't like this. Eight hours is quite a distance. Pensacola is a new place though, so hopefully I'll meet new people and maybe I will like it but right now it doesn't feel like it. So anyway I'm excited to be done with school but I'm going to miss coming to school and seeing everyone everyday. I'm not going to miss all the homework and teachers yelling at me but I'm defiantly going to miss my friends.

No comments: