Thursday, May 20, 2010

We did it :]

Coming to Bayshore as a junior I was worried about being accepted. But to my surprise what I got was more than a warm welcome. The friends I've met and the thing I've experienced have influenced me to become a positive role model and the person I've always wanted to be. I'll never forget Taylor and I singing "The Sprout and the Bean" in every class we had together or taking crazy pictures in Ms. Swanson's on photobooth, the list goes on and on. The best advice I could give to my classmates would be to not take any day for granted because situations can change at any second and without reason leaving you stranded. Like my friend Rachel who went into a coma without warning. It goes to show that things can happen in an instant and to treat every second as your last because you never know what could happen next. There are a few people who have helped me along the way. Like my mom, She has taught me to be a strong and independent woman and to take on my own responsibilities. I'd also like to thank a special teacher. Ms. Ladd, you have pushed me to make the right decisions about big events in my life. Everything we've worked for has led up up this moment, so let's enjoy every second of it. Congratulations senior class of 2010, we did it!

No comments: