Tuesday, May 18, 2010

well you see...

Challenge numba diez!

  • How many posts did you write? Hmmm, since we started all this blogging challenge mumbo jumbo 16, from the challenges 10.
  • How many were school based or your own interests? All of my blogs are either school based or my own interest what else would I write about?
  • How many comments did you receive from classmates, teachers or overseas students? All 9 of my comments were from people in my class, no one from another country or school or class left me any comments :[
  • Which post received the most comments? Why do you think that happened? I got 2 comments on my post about my spring break mainly because I talked about how boring it was, and they mostly said "man, that sucks!"
  • Which post did you enjoy writing the most and why? I like writing about my transcendental quote. No really reason I just really liked my quote and my picture.
  • Did you change blog themes at all and why? I didn't. I thought it would just be easier if I wrote exactly what they wanted me to.
  • How many widgets do you have? Do you think this is too many or not enough? What's a widget? Are those like the little gadget things?

No comments: