Friday, October 23, 2009

Bayshore is a D school.

Personally, I think the whole grading schools is ridiculous. Do I think the D grade is an accurate assessment for the students? For the majority of students, yes. I feel like most of the students at Bayshore don't care about the grades they get, they can just do the credit recovery thing. I think that bogus, if you fail a class take it over. Giving kids an easier way to redo classes with minimal effort isn't helping the fact that some kids just don't try. It's allowing them to not have to try as hard as they should. The teachers try as hard as they can but you can only do so much. Honestly, the way I see it it's just like parents, if parents try to hard to make their kids do something they'll just rebel and it makes the situation worse. So teachers supposed to do. It's the same with administration, the stricter they get the more rebellious the kids get. I really don't know what there is to do because I'm not a principle and I never will be one, but those are just my thoughts.

No comments: