Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Oh obstacles.

In my senior year I have been presented with a lot of obstacles and it's only the third month of school. Being told you probably won't be able to graduate is something no one wants to hear, and unfortunately that's what I was told. When someone tells you you can't graduate it's defeating. I didn't even want to come to school anymore, To me there was no point.
As you know I transferred to Bayshore from Cardinal Mooney my junior year. Well, there were problems with my transfer and my transcript were never sent to Bayshore. That means that my freshman and sophomore years of high school did not exist. My mom told me not to worry about it and by June of my senior year everything would be sorted out. June of my senior year would mean that I would graduate without applying for any colleges, therefore not being accepted to any colleges. That was not going to work for me.
Luckily everything has been worked out and I will be graduating in June, and will have applied (and hopefully gotten in) to colleges. I still have obstacles I need to get past, like picking a college and being able to take ACTs and Sats, but for now I dont really have much to worry about. I'm just kind of taking life day by day.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Good luck with the ACTs, and I'm glad you got everything sorted out with your transcripts.

BECK said...

Woah, that sucks hardcore. Good thing it got sorted out.

bhsartgc.blogspot.com said...

i like your style taking life day by day!