Thursday, October 15, 2009

What if...

What if my parents never met. If my step-dad and my mom never met I would be a lot happier. If they had never met I also would still be in Manassas, Virginia. I would be a lot closer to the rest of my family and I would probably see them more often. My 3 year old sister would not exist and I would probably be a lot different. My personality would be different, my taste in clothes would be different , and I'm pretty sure my taste in music would be totally different. It would be weird to grow up around my family because we're kind of opposites. I'm extremely pale and listen to Death Cab for Cutie, and my cousins are obviously black and they're favorite singer is solja boy. If my parents never met I would not live in Florida I wouldn't have met my friends and my boyfriend. I don't know if I would Be happier or not but I'm happy now even though my step-dad and I aren't cordial.

2 comments:

Taylor Berkey said...

awww i like this. you have a nice writing style. your beginning and closing was so good. i always suck at starting off paragraphs or stories. good job

Savannah said...

If your parents never met then we would never have met and that would be horrible. I'm glad to have a friend like you in my life even if we don't hangout outside of school. I'm sorry you n your step-dad don't get along and I know how that feels. My moms ex-husband(thank God) was a jerk and happy he is gone from my life.